The three available assessments modules i.e. risk assessments, compliance assessments and system evaluations provide a variety of useful tools for clients wishing to conduct a specific assessment or evaluation at a given time and gaining a static report of the event and its findings and recommendations. Under all the three types of assessment module, clients have the ability to:
- conduct generic assessments with no predefined criteria,
- conduct assessments against content found in other tools such as the legal or requirement registers,
- conduct assessments using ready-to-use checklists generated by Ramboll; and/or
- conduct assessments created by the client themselves or one of their stakeholders.
Assessments include tools for:
- planning, scheduling and conducting assessments,
- reporting on results; and
- managing and following up on the recommended corrective actions.
Ready-to-use checklists for assessments makes conducting assessments easier, faster, more coherent and provide more comparable results. Ready-to use checklists are available for all three types of assessment. It is also possible to import customised assessment checklists, for example, for use in supplier audits and/or internal compliance audits.